Friday, April 6, 2012

Hello!

Prelims are over. AAAAAHHH.

Cue the obsessive checking of my email to see if I passed.  I will post as soon as I know.

In the meantime, I have spent some time reading for fun.  Ended up reading Jayne Ann Krentz's Copper Beach, and I've started on Laurie King's new Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes novel Pirate King.  I've also read the last two Wallflower novels from Lisa Kleypas which I managed to get used, so look for reviews on all of these coming up.  Also, I've got four (count 'em, four!) galleys to review in the next few weeks, so it may be a very exciting week over here at Bookshelf Love.

And that said, if you enjoy what I do and have a GoodReads account (or even just have a Facebook account that you can connect to a GoodReads account), then vote for me in the Independent Book Blogger awards!  I'm not terribly confident in my chances, but one never knows.  Voting begins April 10th!



Independent Book Blogger Awards
Vote for this blog for the Independent Book Blogger Awards!
Vote


I will catch up more this weekend.  I'm now in the place where I'm going back to academic books for my dissertation (yay!) instead of studying for prelims, and it's kind of weird readjusting.  Still, I wouldn't trade the readjustment for the world.  Now if I just passed so I don't have to take them over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment